Beginning on Mon., June 28th, the Bremen High School office will be open in the mornings only (from 7:40 a.m. until Noon) through Thurs., July 1st (the final day of Summer School). The BHS Office will then be closed from Fri., July 2nd though Fri., July 23rd; however, it will return to normal hours (7:30 a.m.– 4:00 p.m.) beginning on Mon., July 26th. Meanwhile, please know that…
- Harmony, the student management software system, will be inaccessible until approximately Wed., July 28th at which time student schedules, fees, locker assignments, registration documents, etc. can be found online at https://harmony.bps.k12.in.us/familyaccess.nsf/hello.xsp.
- Graduating Seniors, members of The Class of 2021, a copy of your official transcript can be acquired in the BHS Office, and a transcript will be sent to the school that you indicated you are planning to attend. If you have changed plans since you communicated with the office this spring, please contact Principal Bruce Jennings (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Mrs. Meghan Atkins (email@example.com).
- Questions/concerns may be sent to the school counselors to address in early August: Ms. Teresa King (firstname.lastname@example.org, last names A-L) or Mrs. Tricia Witmer (email@example.com, last names M-Z).
- If you are new student and have questions, you are wanting to enroll as a new student in 2021-22, please contact Principal Bruce Jennings (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Mrs. Meghan Atkins (email@example.com) to schedule a time to get your questions/concerns addressed.
- For the 2021-22 school year, there will be a new bus route going further north into St. Joe County with a northernmost pickup site at Meijer on Bremen Highway. More information is forthcoming regarding estimated pick-up/drop-off times.
- Juniors & Senior students planning to attend the Elkhart Area Career Center during the morning hours of the 2021-22 school year will receive specific communication from Assistant Principal Andrew Rohde (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the end of July regarding the EACC calendar (the first day at the EACC is Thurs., Aug. 12th) and transportation/behavioral expectations (the daily bus departure time is 7:15 a.m.).
- ALL ATHLETES ARE EXPECTED TO GET A NEW PHYSICAL THIS YEAR. The official IHSAA physical form must be dated no earlier than April 1st, 2021. The physical examination form can be found at following link: PHYSICAL. Athletes are currently participating in optional summer workouts; however, the IHSAA Moratorium Week is June 28th to July 4th when all school athletic activities, contact with coaches and access to school facilities are prohibited. In order to participate in the first official practices starting on Mon., Aug. 2nd, athletes and their parents must complete the entire online registration process at “Register My Athlete” RMA. Make sure you are checking the Bremen Athletics website for all up-to-date information (https://bremenathletics.com/), and contact Athletic Director Troy Holmes (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns pertaining to athletics.
- Laptop devices will be distributed in The BHS Lion Den from 11:00 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. on Wed., Aug. 4th to all incoming freshmen and any students new to BHS. Before receiving the device, students must pay the insurance fee of $20.00 (which is included in the Textbook Rental Fee for 2021-22) and any device damage fees owed from 2020-21.
- The first day of school for students is Wed., Aug. 11th. The school will be open during the two weeks prior to the first day for students to locate their classrooms, pay their fees, and prepare their locker for the 2021-22 school year. Please know that backpacks will not be permitted in classrooms this year; so, lockers will need to be utilized.
Principal of Bremen High School