Bremen Middle School will be holding VOLUNTARY practices starting the week of Monday, August 10th. If possible, it is recommended that students attend these sessions for conditioning purposes. OFFICIAL practices (cross country, football and volleyball) will begin on Monday, August 17th. To participate, please see the following:
- Complete the online registration process at Register My Athlete (link).
- ALL BPS ATHLETES must submit a completed Health History Update Questionnaire.
- If the answer to ANY of the seven (7) questions on the Health History Update Questionnaire (above) is “YES”, then the student must have a 2020-21 Physical Exam Form completed and dated April 1, 2020 or later.
- If ALL the answers to the seven (7) questions on the Health History Update Questionnaire are “NO” and the student has a physical exam recorded on an IHSAA form for the last school year (2019-20), parents do not need to complete the Physical Exam requirement in Register My Athlete.
- FREE PHYSICALS ARE BEING OFFERED BY BREMEN CASTINGS AT THE HIGH SCHOOL FOR ALL BREMEN STUDENTS ON WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5. If interested, please enter the high school at Door #2 (Grant Street) between the hours of 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
- All participating students must receive a Pre-Practice Screening before each school athletic activity. Students should enter the high school at Door #16 (pool entrance). Screening will be available 15 minutes prior to practice.
- FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE SCHOOL
For more information see Bremen Middle School Athletics Website post from Aug 3, 2020.