If you live in any of the following situations:
- In a Shelter
- In a Motel or campground due to lack of accommodation
- In a car, park, abandoned building or bus/train station
- Doubled up with other people due to loss of housing or economic hardship
You may qualify for certain rights and protections under the federal McKinney-Vento Act.
Other useful Information:
- Bremen Public Schools Plan for Homeless Children (PDF)
- INEHCY Homeless Poster Parent
- INEHCY Homeless Poster Youth
- Indiana Information for Homeless Students.
- Parent Guide to the Rights of Children and Youth Experiencing Homelessness
The Homeless Liaison for Bremen Public Schools is:
512 W. Grant St
Bremen, IN 46506