What: Device Distribution for the school year 2017-2018
Who: Grades 5-12
When: Thursday, August 3, 2017; 12pm-7pm
Friday, August 4, 2017; 9am-1pm
Where: Bremen Schools, Lion Den.
· New, 5th or 6th Grade students and parents will be watching the 1:1 video and will be signing the responsible use agreement (RUP).
· If an RUP was not signed last year, you will not receive your device until one is turned in.
· You will not receive your device without a receipt (Digital or paper) showing you have paid for the insurance premium.
· A student who has not paid for previous damage will not receive their device until the damage is paid for in full.
· Does a parent need to be there?
· Only if:
· You are a new student or in grades 5th or 6th.
· Never turned in signed a RUP.
· Your parent needs to pay for insurance.
· I have a student in Grades 3 or 4. Can we pick up the device?
· No, but you can pay the insurance premium and sign the RUP.
· 3rd and 4th Grade students will receive their Chromebook in class. Their insurance must be paid and RUP turned in before receiving the device.
Want to save time and avoid lines?
Pay for online through Harmony Family Access.
· Textbook Rental
· Computer Insurance
· PE Uniform
Credit Cards accepted on site!