Device Distribution Grades 5-12
12:00 PM until 7:00 PM
Thursday, August 03, 2017
Bremen High School Starts at Door 1
· New, 5th or 6th Grade students and parents will be watching the 1:1 video and will be signing the responsible use agreement (RUP).
· If an RUP was not signed last year, you will not receive your device until one is turned in.
· You will not receive your device without a receipt (Digital or paper) showing you have paid for the insurance premium.
· A student who has not paid for previous damage will not receive their device until the damage is paid for in full.
· Does a parent need to be there?
· Only if:
· You are a new student or in grades 5th or 6th.
· Never turned in signed a RUP.
· Your parent needs to pay for insurance.
· I have a student in Grades 3 or 4. Can we pick up the device?
· No, but you can pay the insurance premium and sign the RUP.
· 3rd and 4th Grade students will receive their Chromebook in class. Their insurance must be paid and RUP turned in before receiving the device.